My Favorites

Thursday, February 26, 2015

"How-To" Instructions: Present Cash Gift Pizza Box!

I have always been one of those people that hated giving money or a gift card. I know I am not the only one, no? I just felt like they would think I didn't put any thought into the gift. But sometimes cash is what the person needs at times. So while searching Pinterest at some point (when am I not, HA!) I pinned an awesome money giving idea. Recently I revamped this great idea and it turned out amazing. It was a lot of fun that we all enjoyed putting together. We were even able to do a little math study with our son as we all put it together. We gave this money pizza to a pioneering friend who recently graduated from her homeschooling, a very bright and sweet young woman.

Need: 
  •  Clean, unused pizza box (our local pizza place gave us one)
  • Crisp Bills of your choice
  • Quarters
  • Tape
  • Markers
  • Bow
  • Paper confetti
 
Directions:
  1. Fan out your $ Bills.
  2. Tape quarters to $ Bills.
  3. Make a $ Bill bow by folding bills and taping.
  4. Write your message. Generic saying:"You Cannot Live On Pizza Alone, You Need A Little Dough!"
  5. Apply bow and confetti.
  6. Close box and make somebodies day!



Special thanks to the original poster of this idea ,  Making Memories With Your Kids, for their inspiration for my own pizza dough gift box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *