My Favorites

Monday, February 23, 2015

Follow 3 Easy Steps: Get SURPRISED! Pay It Forward Challenge

So this kind act thing has been going around on Facebook. Seems like it's not the first time I have seen it.
It goes like this: "After all the recent terrible tragedies that have happened and are happening, this world needs as much kindness as it can get. I'm participating in the 'Pay it Forward' initiative: The first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point during calendar year 2015 - anything from a book, a ticket, something homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their Facebook status. Once my first five have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your status, (don't share it) so that we can form a chain of kindness. Let's do more nice and loving things in 2015, without any reason other than to make each other smile and show that we think of each other. Here's to a more enjoyable, friendly and loved filled year."

I mean seriously we could all use a little more kindness, right? I LOVED that Movie Pay It Forward even though I cry at the end every single time.

So I had this thought today that I would make my own version of this for those reading my blog. YES, POSSIBLY YOU! If you are one of the first 10 people to follow the below directions completely you will receive a surprise from me at some point during calendar year 2015 - anything from a book, a ticket, something homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy.

So here is how this will work:

  1. Comment below "I'm In and commit to post this status to my __________"
  2. Fill out the "Contact Form" below. Once my first ten have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your social media or blog, so that we can form a chain of kindness.
  3. Now make the same offer on your social media site or blog to at least 5 people.
***Please one per family, one per household only.
 ***Please only commit if you are REALLY going to commit to doing this.

If you happen to miss out on being one of the first ten you can still accept the challenge and "Pay It Forward" and please do go ahead and share your email address because I am hoping this goes well and if it does I will do it again and this way you will be on the fast track of hearing about it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *